Winter training, mixed terrain rides or just an extra-long Saturday afternoon in the wet, Gavia Fondo will get you there. With RR-E compound and Race Shield Puncture Protection, Gavia Fondo is the choice for a robust mixed terrain tire offering superior grip, high mileage and maximum puncture resistance. The Giant Carbon/Kevlar Composite bead, through greater strength, does not stretch and provides a safer interface with the tyre and rim. It can also withstand the higher pressures needed for road tubeless tyres and reduces air loss, making it the best choice for any tubeless set up.
GAVIA FONDO 1 TUBELESS TYRE
- Low rolling resistance combines with high mileage through use of a fast, efficient and durable compound in the center of the tire with a tackier compound on the shoulder
- Optimized compound profile provides better tire shoulder grip resulting in outstanding cornering capability
- Endurance-Specific Tread Pattern Design for better wet/mix-terrain grip
- R-Shield Puncture Protection ensures a high level of puncture protection
- Carbon/Kevlar Composite Bead keeps the tire secured to the rim and provides greater strength to withstand the higher pressures needed in road tires.